Rjohnson
Microsoft

Microsoft Inspire 2021 Insider Scoop!

Microsoft Inspire is this week! I'm so excited to participate in sessions supporting not only the Black and African American partner growth initiative, but the communities that surround our ecosystem. Our partners are our backbone, and in my first few months at Microsoft I've been amazed by all that these brilliant leaders do.

Check out this list of incredible sessions and networking opportunities that will be hosted both by Microsoft and our partner communities: Black Channel Partner Alliance (BCPA), International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP), Women In Cloud (WIC) and The Women in Tech Network (WIT).

Hosted by Microsoft

Hosted by BCPA

Hosted by IAMCP

[Join IAMCP today with a free one-year membership code specific to partners enrolled in the initiative: MSBAAPGI22]

Hosted by WIC

[Blog post on how to prepare for Microsoft Inspire: Microsoft Inspire 2021: Together, Lets Embark On The Cloud Powered Business Adventure]

Hosted by The WIT Network

See you there!

Register now for Microsoft Inspire and be sure to follow the Microsoft Partner Network on TwitterFacebook, and LinkedIn for the latest news and information.

0 REPLIES 0