Join us at Inspire July 15-18, 2019!
We're really excited to be making a splash at Inspire.
Here are 3 key sessions from Tech for Social Impact to help you reach new customers, drive social impact, and expand your practice. And who doesn’t want that!?
Do well by doing good (I-PWM143)
When: Tuesday July 16, 10:30-11:30am
Presenters: Jean-Philippe Courtois, Microsoft EVP, & Justin Spelhaug, General Manager, Microsoft Tech for Social Impact
What you’ll learn:
- Learn about the market and business opportunities in the nonprofit sector.
- Leverage offers and resources from Tech for Social Impact to help grow your business.
- Hear from Wipfli who will share their incredible impact story about how Team Rubicon leverage Microsoft technology to deliver disaster response and help vulnerable, underserved communities rebuild their lives and restore hope.
Drive impact with Dynamics 365 (I-PWM128)
When: Tuesday July 16, 2:30-3:30pm
Presenters: Erik Arnold, CTO Tech for Social Impact, & Erin Burchfield, Partner Lead, Tech for Social Impact
Panelists: Mission CRM, Avanade, Threshold, Blackbaud
What you’ll learn: Learn about the next stage of the Dynamics Nonprofit Accelerator and the Common Data Model. We're thrilled have Mission CRM, Blackbaud, Avanade, and Threshold.World join us up on stage to share their experiences of developing solutions for nonprofits, and explain why Dynamics 365 and CDM are a critical investment for the sector.
Build a nonprofit cloud practice (I-PWM231H)
When: Tuesday July 16, 4:30-4:50pm
Presenter: Erin Burchfield, Partner Lead, Tech for Social Impact
What you’ll learn: Take advantage of nonprofit-industry specific offers and tools through CSP, plus customer onboarding resources to help you deliver solutions that drive social impact.
And it doesn’t stop there. Connect with us at our Tech for Social Impact booth right in the heart of the Community Zone.
Follow the conversation with @MSFTNonprofits and #TechForGood!
Read more on our blog!
I've had a few partners ask where they can catch-up on the Inspire presentations, so below are the links to the recordings of the three sessions that we ran:
- Do well by doing good: Empower nonprofits to deliver social impact
- Driving social impact with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Nonprofit Accelerator
- Build a cloud services business for nonprofits
Microsoft - Tech for Social Impact
For anyone who didn't see, we were so proud to have our partnership with Wipfli and Team Rubicon featured in Brad Smith's corenote during Insipre!
Jump to 5:05 on the link below to hear about the incredible work being done with technology to help mobilize volunteers around the world to deliver disaster recovery to vulnerable communities.