Hero Banner

Announcements

Check out recent announcements and upcoming events.

Ian_Drew
Microsoft

Introducing Microsoft 365 Business Voice for nonprofit organizations

On November 1, 2020, Microsoft will introduce new nonprofit SKUs for Business Voice. The full suite will be available in Canada, United Kingdom, and United States. Business Voice (without Calling Plan) will be available in all other markets.

Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a cloud-based phone system for small- and medium-sized businesses that is built into Office 365. Adding Business Voice to a nonprofits Microsoft 365 subscription delivers an all-in-one communication and collaboration solution with calling, chat, and meetings in a single application, Microsoft Teams.

Potentially helping them save them money by replacing legacy phone systems and audio-conferencing solutions. Features like Automated Attendants can provide multi-lingual menus to help the nonprofit to better triage the calls that they get, and ensure beneficiaries get the help they need more quickly.

Refer to the price list for pricing details.

Customers in the United States should note that the price list preview Offer ID information for Microsoft 365 Business Voice (Nonprofit Staff Pricing) is incorrect. Partner Center will have updated communication in mid-October when the Promo Offer ID is available. The pricing is correct.

Microsoft 365 Business Voice can be added onto the following subscriptions for up to 300 users:

• Office 365: Business Essentials, Business Premium, E1, and E3
  • Microsoft 365: Business, and E3
Next steps
  • Familiarize yourself with the preview price list and share this information with all appropriate contacts in your organization.
  • Read the announcement available in this docs.microsoft link
  • If you are new to this, then learn more about Business Voice here
  • There is an existing full BOM for both to customer and through partner marketing available here
  • Review all readiness materials on the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program Updates Resource Gallery: Introducing Microsoft 365 Business VOICE for small and medium businesses.

N.B. Direct Bill CSP partners will see the nonprofit pricing in the provisional November price file. Indirect Resellers will need to wait till the pricing has been uploaded by their Indirect Provider and published in their cloud marketplace/portal.

Ian Drew
Microsoft - Tech for Social Impact
7 REPLIES 7
DanO
Visitor 1

Hi Ian,

I have a non-profit that is interested in Business Voice. I've looked but can't find the non-profit price for that SKU. You mentioned a price list above but I didn't find it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Dan

Ian_Drew
Microsoft

Hi @DanO , For the US then the image below shows the Offer Display Name and Offer ID for the SKU's:

Ian_Drew_0-1605522315684.png

This is a snip from the CSP Price List that is shared with Direct-Bill Partners and Indirect Providers of the CSP program. If you are an Indirect Reseller then contact your Indirect Provider for pricing.

I hope that this helps🤞🏼

Ian Drew
AdepteqIan
Visitor 1

Hi Ian,

Does this mean I need to speak to Ingram Micro for pricing , both cost and MSRP?

Thanks

Ian Loman

Ian_Drew
Microsoft

If you are working with Ingram as your Indirect Provider then yes. Although the pricing should be visible in their cloud marketplace if you have access to that.

Ian Drew
FishlineIT
Visitor 1

Hi Ian,

I guess I have an even more rudimentary question than Dan.  We are a small nonprofit near Seattle that has Office365 by donation but it was ordered directly  from Microsoft.  My impression is that this BusinessVoice (NonProfit) must be obtained via a Reseller.  How do I locate relevant Resellers?  Thanks.

David

Ian_Drew
Microsoft

Hopefully Dennis can help you with your requirement now, and onwards. If you still want to look for partners, then you can visit Get started with a nonprofit partner | Microsoft for Nonprofits to get some ideas of the range of partners that are out there, and then use Microsoft Solution Providers to search for a local partner. If you select 'Nonprofit in Skills' then you will get the partners that have highlighted that they work with nonprofit customers.Partner Finder - Nonprofit.jpg

Ian Drew
sistech
Visitor 1

I will be happy to assist you with you request.

dennis@sisnarine.com