Dynamics Nonprofit Accelerator V2.2 - General Availability
There’s a new version of the Dynamics Nonprofit Accelerator that was just released! Read the release notes below:
Announcing V2.2 of the Dynamics Nonprofit Accelerator has been released to General Availability (GA) and is now publicly available on GitHub.
This new release furthers the ability of nonprofits to align program goals with transparent, accurate, and measurable impact that they communicate back to funders and supporters. Additionally, this version helps cut down on the time necessary to prepare funder and donor reports as well as provides a common reporting model among nonprofit and for-profit organizations working in the social impact space. Valuable enhancements included in v2.2 include:
- Inclusion of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a standard indicator library in the Nonprofit Common Data Model. Organizations can now report their outcomes with respect to internal and external (e.g., donor) indicators, but also to SDG data (goals, targets and indicators). This will help cut down on the time necessary to prepare funder and donor reports as well as provide a common reporting model among nonprofit and for-profit organizations working in the social impact space.
- Extensions of the Nonprofit Common Data Model with measurement items, relationships, and usages programs, services, and the societal benefit they deliver to beneficiaries.
- Enhanced model-driven applications incorporating measurement items into Program Delivery.
- New documentation including how-to guides, user guides, a walk-through, and sample data.
- Improved interoperability of ecosystem solutions by supporting partners who are aligning their solutions with the Dynamics 365 Nonprofit Accelerator and Common Data Model for Nonprofits.