- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Partner-led communities at Microsoft!
Partner-led communities collectively reach more than 20,000 members—both locally and globally—representing our partners across geographies and roles. They offer engagement opportunities between Microsoft leaders and SMEs and our communities, align strategy and priorities, and gather feedback on how we can better serve our partner-led communities—including communities for under-represented groups.
Organized and represented by partners at the community level, these groups are beyond any individual company’s perspective. They are sponsored by Microsoft towards broader goals that align to our priorities with partner digital experiences and programs, as well as our inclusion objectives and key results.
These communities provide additional value by helping partners with:
- Recruiting, reaching new customers and scaling
- Technical skills training
- Cloud solution accelerators
- Community activation aligned with Microsoft priorities
- Access for under-represented groups
Current partner-led communities include:
- Black Channel Partner Alliance: The BCPA is a community-led organization focused on black founders and entrepreneurs. The organization is dedicated to building high performance, community-focused, sustainable, next generation channel partners working with Microsoft technologies. Their goal is to assist and support 100 black partners over three years to add $1 Million in cloud revenue per partner. You can join their MPC community HERE!
- IAMCP: A preeminent global networking venue for Microsoft partners, with 38 chapters in the U.S. and over 100 chapters globally with 2,000+ members. You can join their MPC community HERE!
- Voices for Innovation: With over 700 members in the U.S., this Microsoft-supported community works together to foster positive public policies for our 21st-century digital economy and society.
- The WIT Network: A global community of professional women and men with 5,000+ members, 50 local communities in more than 53 countries, and 300 unique corporations represented.
- Women in Cloud: This global community of 100 million professionals addresses issues such as economic inclusion and the gender gap by providing women entrepreneurs in cloud with the tools, knowledge, and networks to reach their potential.
As a Microsoft partner, you are part of a powerful ecosystem that can help your organization build innovative solutions, go-to-market, co-sell with Microsoft and other partners, and build new partnerships. We’re committed to providing the right resources and tools to set you up for success, empowering you to take the reins and maximize your partner experience. By participating in partner communities, you’ll have more chances to elevate your partnership and unlock new opportunities for your organization—and your success feeds into the overall success of the entire network. I’m excited to see the impact you’ll have as you broaden your connections in our partner ecosystem, and I encourage you to get started today.