Microsoft 365 Business: public preview now available
Beginning 02 August, you can begin to capitalize on the momentum generated by the July Microsoft 365 Business announcement through a no-charge Microsoft 365 Business public preview. Microsoft 365 Business will be priced at an estimated US$20 per user, per month, and is expected to be generally availble towards the end of the calendar year. The $0 preview SKU is available on the August price list.
Microsoft 365 Business—designed specifically for partners like you who work with small and midsize business (SMB) customers—fuses the power and familiarity of Office 365 Business Premium, with tailored Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security capabilities—all in single SKU. And positions you to improve profitability, expand your services portfolio, and retain loyal customers.
For customers, Microsoft 365 Business helps their organizations to:
- Achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Empower employees to get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protect company data across devices with always-on security.
For you, Microsoft 365 Business opens opportunities to:
- Improve your profitability. Take advantage of an easy-to-manage solution that can reduce your management costs, increase your product revenue, and be delivered as a service through the Cloud Solution Provider program.
- Expand your managed services. Extend your managed services target audience, selling more managed services to your current customers and taking your managed services to an entirely new base of customers.
- Drive customer retention. Make your offerings and support an inherent part of every customer’s success, engendering customer loyalty and retention.
- Become familiar with Microsoft 365 Business by downloading and using it in your practice.
- Take advantage of the public preview to introduce Microsoft 365 Business to your current and prospective customers. See the August price list.
- Anticipated to be generally available toward the end of the calendar year, Microsoft 365 Business end-user pricing is expected to be US$20 per user, per month
- Prepare to sell Microsoft 365 by reviewing partner resources, including the customer pitch deck, sales videos, and the deployment and onboarding guide.
- Tap into your existing CSP support resources for assistance, whenever needed.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @SCuffy, the Microsoft 365 Business will be available to all partners and customers where Office 365 is available. See the list of Office 365 international availability for languages, countries and regions.
It's time to get your teams and early adoption customers engaged in the Microsoft 365 Business Public Preview.
My team and I have identified a few small clients that want to get into the preview and we're ready to get our hands on with this. I will provide steady updates and feedback here with our experiences along the way.