MPN BLOG POST | Microsoft Inspire: revisiting the latest investments in the partner network
Every year at Microsoft Inspire, we come together with the partner community to share the latest investments in our network, celebrate partner accomplishments, and learn from each other. This time together is central to our ability to accelerate growth and meet our shared customers’ needs. This year’s Inspire was another great success, rallying our community around our mission and announcing new capabilities that spur innovation and development.
Whether you want to relive your favorite sessions or catch up on anything you missed, Microsoft Inspire resources are now available on-demand.
Kick things off with keynotes from our senior Microsoft leaders:
- Satya Nadella, Microsoft Chairman & CEO, on how Microsoft is creating new opportunity for partners
- Judson Althoff, Microsoft EVP & Chief Commercial Officer, on digital perseverance
- Nick Parker, Microsoft President, Industry & Partner Sales, on delivering customer value with Microsoft Cloud
- Nicole Dezen, Microsoft Chief Partner Officer & CVP, Global Partner Solutions, on driving growth and profitability with a partner-focused business platform
During the event, we had the pleasure of recognizing our Partner of the Year Award winners, honoring successes and innovations from within the partner network. The full list of winners in all categories and countries is now posted online.
Programming at Inspire revolved around five core themes that speak to our focus areas for the coming year. Explore the resources linked below to learn more about each theme and find the on-demand sessions most relevant to your work:
- Driving growth and profitability through partner-focused platforms
- Powering innovation through modernization and migration
- Delivering the digital imperative in hybrid work
- Helping customers streamline their security across platforms
- Scaling solutions for customers in every industry
As we continue to invest in the partner ecosystem, we will be launching new resources designed to help you grow. The latest announcements from Inspire included:
- Unlocking opportunities for independent software vendors (ISVs): Through new benefits with the ISV Success Program and improvements to the commercial marketplace, Microsoft is helping ISVs meet customer needs, innovate faster and cost efficiently, go-to-market and grow a thriving business. We have also partnered with Tackle.io to help ISVs scale and reach more Microsoft customers.
- Microsoft Cloud for Sovereignty: Designed specifically for the government sector, Microsoft Cloud for Sovereignty is the most flexible and comprehensive solution for transforming workloads while meeting compliance, security, and policy requirements.
- New Digital Contact Center Platform: We’re helping partners build a build a better customer service experience by bringing Nuance, Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and Microsoft Teams together into the new Digital Contact Center Platform.
- Azure Space Partner Community: As more and more organizations explore the power of space technology, we’ve launched the Azure Space Partner Community as a place for partners to collaborate on their most comprehensive and innovative offerings yet.
- Making hybrid work work: We’re collaborating with partners to help customers understand and adapt to the new patterns of work through advanced capabilities in programs like Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Viva.
- Windows 365 celebrates one year: The world’s first cloud PC has now been available for one year, and continues to evolve with new features like point-in-time restoration and Autopatch.
All content from Microsoft Inspire was created intentionally for partners like you. We’re looking forward to continuing to offer partner-focused programming where you can connect and learn about the investments Microsoft is making to better meet customers’ ever-changing needs. These resources will continue to be available online over the coming months, and we hope you’ll take the time to explore and leverage them for your business growth.