Global Knowledge’s 12th annual IT Skills and Salary Survey
Please consider participation in Global Knowledge’s 12th annual IT Skills and Salary Survey, the largest of its kind in the industry. Your confidential participation will shed insight into industry salaries, in-demand certifications and what skills are needed today and tomorrow. The report is used by professionals like yourself, organizations and industry thought leaders.
- Who should take the survey?
- Staff and decision-makers who work in information technology.
- Global (open to all countries).
- Where do I access and complete the survey?
- URL: https://globalknowledge.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6ES7xzQRnKj5QKV?RefID=A66
- Survey closes on November 9, 2018.
- What are the benefits for those who participate:
- They will be helping companies with IT roles prioritize training as well as hire candidates with the right skills and training/certs.
- They will also get answers in the report to these questions for themselves (participants receive a copy of the report in the Spring 2019): How does your salary compare to the national average? What skills are in demand in the competitive cloud market? Which certifications and training impact salaries?
- For U.S. residents ONLY: Global Knowledge enters those who complete the survey in a random drawing to win one of six $250 gift cards. GK will contact the winners.