Access ID/ Contract ID related to Microsoft Product Support are now avaible to be seen in MPN ->Benefits ->Technical benefits tab of PC
Partner Center provides product support benefits within the membership competency programs and this benefit is widely used among our subscribing partners. One of the biggest pain-points we have heard is that partner are unable to get their Access ID/Contract ID needed to avail these benefits. Today, this is shared with partners via an email.
All partners that have an active membership in the MPN competency programs (MAPS, Silver, Gold) can now see Access ID/Contract ID (AID/CID) for users that have been assigned technical support benefits. This is available from within the ‘benefits’ tab within Partner Center. You need to be either an MPN Admin or a Global Admin to be able to see this data.
Please note the following regarding this feature:
- You will need to migrate your account to PC to see this information, PMC accounts will not be able to see this inforamtion.
- Non MPN partners will not get to see Access Id/Contract Id in PC
- SCS is not available in PC yet
- Only MPN partner activation and AID/CID is handled by Partner Center. Partner Center does not handle MSDirect and other systems related AID/CID and related support contracts.
- All benefits are viewable only by MPN admin or Global admin. Partner users without this assigned permission of MPN admin/Global admin cannot get to see any of the benefits and so the AID/CID