New webinar – Introduction to the FY22 new Modern Work workshops
Microsoft has some exciting updates that we’d like to make sure you’re familiar with.
At Inspire in July, we announced a set of refreshed Modern Work workshops. Key enhancements made are focused on:
- Simplicity, enabling you to deliver workshops aligned to your customers’ business priorities.
- Increased number of immersive experiences.
- New delivery guidance providing actionable pathways to drive customer intent to buy or increase technology adoption.
On September 22, at 8:00 AM, Pacific time, we will be hosting a webinar, Introduction to the FY22 new Modern Work workshops, presented by Microsoft experts. In this session, you’ll be able to experience the newly refreshed Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Program and Modern Work workshop content.
The Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Program provides a set of premade workshops that enable partners to facilitate more productive customer conversations and accelerate the customer journey and time to value.
The Microsoft Cloud Accelerator workshops to be covered in this webinar are:
- Modernize Communications
- Hybrid Meetings
- Transition to Cloud
- Endpoint Management
- Employee Experience with Microsoft Viva
- Employee Experience with Microsoft Viva Insights
- Teams Apps and Solutions
Register today – and join us to learn about the value Microsoft Modern Work Workshops can bring to your sales efforts.