- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Women Rising - Unlocking the potential of female talent across the partner ecosystem
We are proud to be working with the Women Rising online program which is now available to Microsoft Australia partners. We have recently partnered with Megan Dalla-Camina to bring partners this unique online program fusing positive psychology, neuroscience, leadership development, gender science and wellbeing principles. It’s designed to support women to rise and achieve their leadership goals via a carefully curated journey.
The Women Rising online program includes:
- 8 modules, 32+ video masterclasses complete with PowerPoint lessons.
- Detailed written guides accompany each lesson.
- Play sheets with coaching and reflection questions to embed the learning.
- Interactive online community forum within each lesson for mentoring, community sharing and networking.
- Coaching calls for each module for shared experiences, social support and expert coaching.
- Cohort leader support for Partner coaching circles.
The Women Rising / Microsoft Partner program will run from February – July 2021. Investment is $797 + gst per participant (exclusive pricing for Microsoft Partners). You can learn more through the recent video posted by Michelle Markham: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/michellemarkham_womenempoweringwomen-mspartners-activity-6742200431256190976-nD1A
For partners interested in participating, find out more information and register at: https://program.womenrisingco.com/msft-partner/