Hero Banner

ANZ Partner Readiness

Stay up to date on all the latest readiness and training opportunities for Australian and New Zealand partners.

RenJonesNex
Level 4 Contributor

FastTrack ready partner

What are the steps required to qualify as a FastTrack ready partner for business applications?

7 REPLIES 7
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@RenJonesNex Thank you for circling back with the solution. I have marked it as so for other partners to view. Thanks for being part of the community! 🌠

RenJonesNex
Level 4 Contributor

Hi all - closing this one off as I have an answer via comms with PTC - there is no longer a requirement for architects to attend a bootcamp. Fasttrack readiness is now entirely on the customer, not the partner. Partners will need to have the project team familiar with and ready to contribute to the success by design process (MS learn linked) only.

RenJonesNex
Level 4 Contributor

Thanks @BrookeMaddix ! That's great - I see from the FAQ that two architects need to complete the 'FastTrack partner architect bootcamp' - the link the the document isn't working for me. Can you please advise when this training runs in Australian timezones and how we an register for it?

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

THANK YOU!

BrookeMaddix
Microsoft

Hi, Please see the information here for Business Applications Partners. It also provides an overview pack and FAQ to get started 🙂 https://dynamicspartners.transform.microsoft.com/fasttrack 

BrookeMaddix
Microsoft

I'm seeking guidance internally - I don't work on the FastTrack program, but hopefully can get an answer 🙂 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@BrookeMaddix can you help with this one? 🙂🌻