Hero Banner

ANZ Partner Marketers

For Partner Marketers to connect and share best practice.

elisalillicrap
Microsoft

AMA Webinar Recap: Support for Partners in driving a more Inclusive Economy

For those of you who missed last month's Ask-me-anything (AMA) Live Webinar, we've included a quick summary of the key topics discussed for our Aussie partners below. And for those of you, who have extra time on hand, you can find the original, comprehensive recap and webinar recording here.

Recap Summary

As there's never been a more critical time to cultivate a diverse partner ecosystem, in our March AMA, we discussed how partners can promote their solutions, which are creating more inclusive, sustainable impact across our communities.

• Gena Goh (Channel Inclusion & Impact Strategy Lead for Microsoft OCP) discusses the #BuildFor2030 campaign featuring partners whose solutions are contributing to a more inclusive economy. You can see the 80 partners featured in 2020 here, alongside partner solitions from women-led organisations.
  • Partner of the Year Awards (POTYA) has returned with a new Social Impact category to help celebrate partners who are making a difference under the categories of inclusion, sustainability, and community response. You can learn more here.
  • Regina Johnson (Partner Inclusive Growth Strategy Lead for Microsoft OCP) then spoke about how we can support Black and African American-Owned businesses with a Partner Growth Initiative Microsoft is opening to new and existing partners. You can join this program here and learn more by visiting this link.
  • Wendy Ditmore (Senior GTM Through Channel & Solution Marketing Lead at Microsoft) wrapped the session explaining the benefits of the GTM resources, and how it can help you sustain a competitive advantage. This includes accelerating partners' time to market, generating leads and helping businesses grow.

FAQs

Answers to the FAQs listed below are outlined here, where you can also find the Webinar recording.

• What is the #BuildFor2030 campaign and what type of solutions are featured?
  • What is the participation criteria and how can I nominate my solution to be featured?
  • Where can I learn more about an inclusive economy and how to design with inclusivity in mind?
  • If I don’t fit the eligibility requirements for Black and African American businesses, are there other programs I can join? 

Stay Connected 

Every month, our global GTM team run these live Webinar AMA sessions, where subject matter experts explore new topics and tools. Our April AMA (April 21, 2021 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM PDT) will discuss how partners can build a strong go-to-market strategy together with Microsoft, with step-by-step practical guidance of launching a custom digital marketing campaign.

However given time zone differences for our Aussie partners, our local Australian GTM team will be sure to always link a written summary and its recording in this Australian Partner Marketers Forum, so be sure to stay connected!

0 REPLIES 0