- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Join us for Bus Apps ANZ FY23 Kick Off sessions
Hi Bus Apps partners,
Hope the new FY is treating you well. We've got some great local ANZ kick off sessions happening this month to keep you up-to-date with all the key Bus Apps products, programs and incentives we have this year. We highly encourage you to attend the one that suits you. Find the details and registration links below.
Bus Apps for SMB partners
Join this session if you are servicing SMB customers. The agenda includes focus sessions on Business Central, Customer Experience and the Power Platform plus a state of play and skilling session. This webinar will focus on business development and is not intended for a technical audience.
When: Thursday 18 August @ 10am - 12:15pm AEST / 12noon - 14:15pm NZST
Where: via Teams
Driving Bus Apps Customer Success for partners
At this event we will share details of the programs and incentives available in FY23 to help you be successful with your customers – featuring Ted Gauld, Customer Success Program Manager from our Redmond office plus the local ANZ teams.
- Learn about the evolution of the partner program changes
- Tips on funding best practices in person directly from the Redmond-based program owners
- Meet the Microsoft field sales and customer success leaders to accelerate new connections and engagements
- Melbourne - Monday 22 August @ 1pm - 5pm AEST
- Sydney - Wednesday 24 August 1pm - 5pm AEST
- Auckland - Friday 26 August @ 8.30am - 12:30pm NZST
Where: Hybrid event - join face to face in Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland or via Teams